Thursday, December 24, 2009

Almost every evening, Duane and I try to take a walk with the girls. And every evening, we ask them the same question..."What color did God paint the sky for you tonight?" The sun setting over the mountains here is always beautiful but much of the time we are too busy to see it.

My prayer for you is that you will - amid all the busy-ness of the season - see the beauty in all of the gifts that God has given you. And most importantly that you will see the greatest gift that He has given...Jesus

1 comment:

  1. Dear Leslie and Duane,
    We look forward to meet you when we get settled in Guatemala. We visited your home and clinic while you guys were in Israel. I cannot wait to hear the stories and the wisdom you acquired while there. I finally heard from Katie and I am glad to keep in touch with your lovely family. Praying for you all...Erv and Sally York. Ps..we hope to start our drive down at end of January...

    ReplyDelete